Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Welcome to Pantophagy Design



Hello everyone,

My name is Victoria Maung, author and artist here at Pantophagy Design.

Why pantophagy? The prefix panto- means "all, the whole," and -phagy means "to eat." Together, pantophagy refers to the consumption of everything.

That's how I describe my life. Admittedly, I'm that person who delays the end of class because I always have something to ask–the one everyone gets annoyed at.

But I'd like to think that I might have something to show for this vexing habit.

This blog will be a space where I explore concepts in design, interesting articles on cognitive psychology, people I admire, and abstract thoughts about the state of our world.

Thank you for being here, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment